Monday, March 3, 2014

HOLLYWOOD

As most of the world knows, last night there was a huge Hollywood gathering.  It is called the Oscars.  It is named that for the little golden statue that is awarded to only a handful of people in this great big world.
 
Did I watch?  No, never do.  I have a life.
 
I did skim through some of the pictures of the event on the web this morning.  The story is every where, while the world burns, I might add.
 
As I skimmed through the pictures I thought, wow, what a waste of time and money!
 
Millions upon millions of dollars on display in the form of clothes, cars, jewelry, make up and hair. 
 
It is suppose to be entertaining. 
 
I think it is a total waste.
 
Why?
 
Because these same people will rant and rave about providing for the poor, giving the government more control and how stupid the little man is in this country.
 
I think it's the other way around.
 
Plus, I've decided one thing.....there are a whole lot of UGLY people in Hollywood that don't know they're UGLY!
 
Rant over.
 
Happy Monday to the rest of the world because Hollywood is probably still hung over.
 
Ridiculous.
 
**********

No comments: