Thursday, April 23, 2015

MONEY SAVING TIP....EATTING AT CRACKER BARREL

Cracker Barrel is a great place to eat.  There are locations across the United States.  The food is delicious, good down home cooking. 
I found a nifty money saver when we dined at a location near us. 
There is a Kid's Menu.  The food varies from Hamburger with a side to a plate of Mac and Cheese.  The drink, which can be anything including tea or soft drinks, is included in the price. 
I chose a regular hamburger with a side of mac and cheese.  Wait, am I repeating myself?  Yep. 
It was delicious.  Thing is, the portion was just right!
The price was only $4.99 with a couple glasses of sweet tea!
The Hubbie orderd a plate of pancakes with blueberries inside, strawberries laid on top, two bottles of syrup and water.
Our ticket was about $12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will gladly take a smaller portion if I get the drink, too!!!!!
The menu says the items are for kids of all ages.  That's me!
***********

No comments: