Sunday, August 23, 2015

SUNDAY BLOG POST.....THIS IS GETTING TO BE A HABIT

Well, here I am on Sunday, on the Web, again.  This is turning into a habit.  It seems the weeks go by way too fast and Sunday is here so I sit down and blog.  Thinking about giving it up.  Unless of course I can figure out how to make money with a blog.  That would be worth it. 

 July was a mess, glad it's over, but now August is almost over, too!

Everything is happening so fast in our lives.  You the same?  Life is suppose to slow down as we get older.  Nope, not for this gal.  

So, here is a quick tip for saving money.   

Do you coupon?  I do.  I was really into it and then the coupons went crazy in an effort to combat that crazy coupon show, all coupons became less valuable.  So, I backed off.  Plus everything that happened with this year so far.

Well, I'm back to couponing.  Who would thought that would be a word?  Similar to googling. 

My tip is, ask for others coupons.  I did and I have a very nice friend who saves me his coupons.  It saves me money.  He just throws them away so instead he gives them to me.  Win, win.

Here is his picture.



His name is Paul.  He has been battling cancer for years now.  Thankful he is still here.  Will you say a prayer for him?  Thanks.

**********

No comments: